Alfred's Big Suprise Alfred's Big Suprise

this is the weirdest most beautifulest thing i've ever seen ever

Extraneous Extraneous

Wow this is so super neat! I can't believe how chill the whole thing is, very laid back and imaginative artwork involved and the animation itself is top-notch. I enjoy the music as well, I'd buy a vinyl if it had cool albumart.

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

This is honestly the best thing I have ever seen on the internet.

My 19th Birthday My 19th Birthday

I giggled when you talked through your teeth

3412 3412

That is the second blue penis I've seen in my life, now.

Rutger responds:

You're the bomb, Glassbomb. I'm great at puns.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Man

So awesome, The animation and art is so fucking slick, the colors make my mouth drool. However I wish you'd go for some real shock value, this isn't nearly as gruesome and fucked up as I'd like. Also maybe a bit more meaning. But the art is awesome as always.

Catoblefaux responds:

Slick as a man.

GlassCake Halloween 2009! GlassCake Halloween 2009!

Why man? Why?

Listen, I realize it's halloween and you may have had to get something out quick, but this is pretty damned awful. There's no coherent anything. Ever. Animation was bad, "story" was bad, voice acting was bad. I shouldn't even waste the time to try and critique this, and I'm already lazily doing it. If I could I'd just say "stop sucking and try harder" but of course that review would be down-voted to hell. Seriously dude, practice more, and don't give me some excuse that you're 14, age doesn't matter.

glasscake responds:

Yup, definitly worth a zero... definitly.
You're silly.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

God dammit

A shitty sprite movie filled to the brim with lame memes and horrendous jokes.

god damn, seriously? Rick roll, Awesome-face, Fresh Prince, Missingno, over 9000, aids in the pool...

God this was terrible...

OrangePylon responds:

MissingNo =/= meme.

The memes were mostly in the Bellawesome battle, which is fitting because it's Bellawesome. Also the Rickroll. The Fresh Prince I added in because of the rival's catch phrase "Smell ya later!". That should constitute as a joke regardless whether it's a meme or not. So basically all I'm hearing from you is memes = automatically terrible. That's a bit hard-headed.

Happy Birthday Mom Happy Birthday Mom

Radicle

I lol'd hard

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

amazing flash

This is an amazing flash oh my god lol